Improvement FUNdamentals - your route to improve health and care!
A new and innovative online course for those involved in
health and care - Now open
- Committed to improving health and care?
- Eager to put improvement ideas into practice?
- Wanting to study at a time and place to suit you?
- Keen to connect with a global improvement community?
If so then you are not alone, Improvement FUNdamentals is for
- Delivered entirely online via videos, articles and
- Allowing you to learn and connect with other participants
- Offered free to anyone interested in improving health and
Beneficial to beginners and more experienced improvers alike,
this course has approximately 30 hours of learning and is provided
in a self-paced format to take when it suits you and will
give you a good understanding of:
- The fundamentals of quality improvement
- Using the model for improvement
- Measuring for Improvement
- Sustaining and spreading improvements
Join the fun - Enrol Now
For more information or any questions please email us on email@example.com
Spread the word
If you have contacts you would like to inform of this learning
opportunity we would be happy to supply you with a toolkit of
materials including: printed or PDF flyers and text for emails or
newsletters. Find out more on our QI Pioneers page
For more information or any questions please email us
Listen to what people say about Improvement FUNdamentals
Read our blog
Keep up with the latest on Improvement FUNdamentals by reading
our blog here.
Get in touch
For further information on Improvement FUNdamentals not covered
on this website, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can follow updates and conversation on Improvement
FUNdamentals on Twitter using the hashtag #qihikers.